This sugar-free, refreshing drink with cucumber, mint and lemon will help cool you down and keep you hydrated. Quick and easy to prepare.
Dietary: suitable for vegan, lactose-free, coeliac, egg-free, nut-free
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus cooling
Cooking time: 0
1.5 litres plain sparkling water
½ cucumber, sliced
20g mint leaves
1 lemon, sliced
- Put all the ingredients in a large jug.
- Chill in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavours infuse and serve.
This recipe has been donated by Emily Cleland
Total calories: 7 kcal
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 1.0 g
Total sugar: 0 g
Fibre: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
- This drink is sugar-free with a refreshing taste to encourage the consumption of fluids to help prevent dehydration.
- Still water could be used if preferred.
- Other fruits or herbs could be added, e.g. slices of watermelon, cut strawberries, orange slices, thyme.